Maybe you've never visited our church or any church, for that matter. We seek to be an open, loving and Christ-centered community of faith. We hope the following FAQs give you a little snapshot of what we're about. We do hope your visit won’t be your last.
- Our worship environment is casual, and we are the same. We want you to feel comfortable and at home. Trinity welcomes you with open arms and we try to help our visitors navigate around here as easily as possible.
- Labeling our style of worship would be difficult, so we'll just say we worship God in a “blended" style. Our music draws on the musical tradition of the Church throughout the ages and from contemporary songwriters. You'll find our worship style to be uplifting to your spiritual walk. Our worship service usually consists of a time of greeting one another, announcements, singing, reading Scripture, an offering, and prayer.
- We ALWAYS have a Bible focused message at the center of our service as we collectively learn what it means to truly be a follower of Jesus Christ. Messages talk about how to understand ourselves, each other, God and our world better. These messages challenge us to live our lives in a way that honors God more fully.
- Our local body of believers is made up of people just like you. We come from different backgrounds, education, socio-economic situations and worldviews. We are white collar, blue collar, retired, students, and unemployed. We are young, elderly and everything in-between. We are new believers and stalwart saints. We are all the same, yet all of us are different. We are all in need of Jesus Christ. We are united in faith. We care about our community. We are learning how to live as a family should. And we ALWAYS have room for one more!
- We work together, rejoice together, pray together, mourn together, forgive each other, and support each other. We are far from perfect, but we strive as a family towards the vision that God has given us.
Copyright © 2019 Bluffton Trinity - All Rights Reserved.